Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Hello Again



Hello...Testing...1,2,3.  I have finally gotten around to uploading ye olde podcasts from ages ago and they have now gone live on Google Play Music and are almost live on iTunes.  They are also over at PodOmatic.  The Series on the Aces, The Tarot Court and other miscellaneous podcasts are now up and I'll be adding more until I exhaust my collection.  Then I'll start recording new ones.

About time, right?



https://play.google.com/music/m/Ihtb7offdz7bcbwremmogiks67m?t=78_Notes_To_Self_Podcast








* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mars in ARIES, War, violence, fire, Eclipse energy

Giuseppe Arcimboldo, Public domain, via Wikimedia Commons Mars kicks off, literally a brand new cycle every 2 years. April 30,2024 at 8:...